This course will get you up to speed on all aspects of recruiting in today climate. No filler – just in-depth training.
Taught by HR Executives & Recruiting Professionals.
RFHR 101, RFHR 202
Check-in 9:00 am
Training begins at 9:30 am and concludes at 4:30 pm
Register Now by 336-739-3106 or visit JacobDarrAssociates.com
You’ve got an enormous task ahead of you, but we are going to help immensely! This information-packed workshop is designed to deliver complete information in the shortest amount of time. Are you brand new to HR or recruiting? Are you a seasoned professional? Come and learn the tips, tricks, and processes from a professional headhunter. Stop posting jobs and hoping for the best. Learn how to create a strategy that will result in success.
Limited class size for Maximum Learning. We limit each class size to a small group, and because of this, our classes fill up fast. Please book as far in advance as possible.
To Register call 336-739-3106 or visit JacobDarrAssociates.com
We offer onsite Recruiting for HR Training to your group, team, or an entire department. Call us today for details.
Included: RFHR 101, RFHR 201
• Mindset Shift. Moving from 8-5 robot to passion and a different view on work/life relationship.
• Creating a different relationship with Hiring Managers & Executives that positions you as a true expert and professional in your field.
• What you can do NOW to stop being viewed as an annoying “HR Person” and flip the view to the business partner.
• The art of taking an eloquent job order.
• How to communicate with candidates in this century. E-Mail, Voice Mail, and text messaging.
• Speaking the hiring managers language.
• Creating a business plan for the next quarter, next year.
• How to manage and execute that business plan effectively.
• Quality V/S Quantity.
• Big Rocks/Little Rocks – Learn Successful Time Management for today’s recruiter.
• Creating a compelling Job Description.
• Crafting the perfect interview process designed to find the BEST talent.
• Candidate Branding is the new employer branding.
• Mastering the Resume Review.
• Fishing for recruiters. Learn when and where to fish.
• How to find the perfect candidate, every time.
• Creating the perfect candidate-centric interview process.
• Job Offer.
• Preventing Counteroffers.
• Recruiter Networking Hour.
Jacob Darr Associates is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 7 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.”
“This Program, ID No. 517548 , has been approved for 7.00 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). “